Thursday, February 3

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Awkward
-One of the professors in my department every morning telling me that I look tired and puffy. Tired - sure. But puffy? That is just uncalled for.
-Water in my shoes because of all the rain today. Icky toes.
-The mountain of laundry waiting for me at home. Not looking forward to that.
-The way the nurse pinned my arm between her elbow and stomach while taking my blood pressure. And if that wasn't uncomfortable enough, her stomach grumbled while my arm was pinned to her. She pretended not to notice. But we both know what happened.

Awesome
-My new Canon.
-Hiding little pieces of chocolate in Lou's mouth while he was taking a nap. It's going to be a good day, Tater.
-Officially lost 4 pounds on this diet, plus the added bonus of finding out the cause of my fatigue. Gluten, it's sneaky that way.
-Having a doctor that is willing to listen to my theory that I am allergic to gluten. I like having a doctor that does not think I am an idiot. Only draw back, 3 more blood tests.
-Not going into work tomorrow. Um, YAY!

For more Awkward and Awesome post, check out Sydney's The Daybook

2 comments:

Candace Shiflet said...

I'm dying for a Cannon. DYING. Seriously that calls for a sup topic called super way awesome. jealous :) haha I just did the awkward&awesome thing, toooo. gotta luhv the daybook!



http://kahandace.blogspot.com/

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

Awkward and awesome Thursdays are the best! Haha how fun! Love yours! Cute blog, cant wait to catch up on the rest of your posts!
-karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com