Monday, March 7

Insert title here.

Me driving. Not really, we were stopped and I was in the passenger seat because Lou was a doll and drove the whole way down.

We got back super late last night. Our weekend was jam packed with celebrating and visiting friends & family. Which would explain the lack of post over the weekend. Yea, sorry about that one. My bad. Still friends?

Also today's post is lack luster because I have had a terrible headache since yesterday morning. It's killing me. I'm sure the cause was partying a little too hard mixed with large amounts of driving yesterday. I didn't even crawl out of bed until a little while ago. I know, shameful. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Feel better.

Dee Paulino said...

weekends with family and friends are the best.You look gorge :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following along, I was thrilled to see you there, xo