Shirt: H&M, Scarf: American Eagle, Jeans: American Eagle, Sandals: Payless, Purse: F21
I don't know whats going on with the world today. But things are just not working out the way I feel they should. And it seems to be this way for a lot of people today. Reasons why today has failed...
1. It's chilly, windy, cold, and nasty outside.
2. I went to double check summer courses so that I could have my boss approve the schedule. And they switched all the classes making it impossible for me to take even one course these summer. Bummer.
3. The end of the semester is approaching very quickly, which means everyone needs everything right this second.
4. We are officially in what I call "the dry spell" in the educations system. No holidays for two whole months. We get Memorial Day off and then nothing else until the end of summer.
5. It's only Tuesday.
But we are not going to dwell on all that nonsense. Nope. So new list. Things making me happy right now.
1. I get out of work very soon. And get to go home to Lou.
2. We got our taxes done and we will be getting a little bit of money back. Mostly, I can stop stressing about getting them done.
3. I saw 4 baby goslings this afternoon. Too cute.