Monday, April 11

You learn something everyday

Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Old Navy, Shoes: Gap

Tonight I have "bloggers block," as I so fondly call it.  

Couldn't think of one thing to write about. I thought about my day, but nothing happened.

Lou came in a few minutes ago, and asked if I would make him so tea. I proposed a trade. I will make tea, if he gives me an idea to write about. He really wanted tea. So here we go...

You all might already know this. For those who do. Sorry to waste your time. Hopefully you liked the pictures.

He asked me if I knew where the term "blogger" came from. Of course not. Why would I know that? 
"Blogs" were originally called "Web Logs."
When "Web Logs" were starting to become popular a reporter wrote an article. In the article he/she (don't know) rearranged the words to read:
"We Blog"
Eventually this turned into our lovely nickname "bloggers."

I can't not and will not testify this to being true. Why, you ask? Because I know how much Lou likes tea. 

Enough to lie for. 
;)




No comments: