Wednesday, April 6

I know my ABC's

Jacket: Target, Shirt: Target, Jeggings: Target, Shoes: Kohls 
(If you can't tell I recently hit up the sales rack at Target. Found some good deals)


I've been seeing this ABC thing on a couple blogs, so I thought it'd be fun to do it and embarrass myself a lil' bit. 

Age: 25
Bed Size: Queen
Chore you hate:  Laundry and everything that goes with it. Sorting, folding, ironing, hanging. I dislike it all.
Dogs:  Nina! We are certain she is part Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. 
Essential start of your day:  Getting back into bed. 
Favorite Color:  Currently Red, like bright in your face Red. But Dark Blue is moving up in the ranks.
Gold or silver:  90% of time Silver
Height: 5'2"
Instruments I play (or have played): The recorder... I'm not very musically inclined. :(
Job Title: Professional Copier. AKA Secretary. I also serve as someone to ignore when people come in the office looking for their professors.
Kids: None... yet.
Live: Jacksonville, FL
Mom's Name: Maggie 
Nicknames:  "Shels" is really the only one. So far no one has come up with a good one that has stuck. Wanna take a stab at it? ;) 
Overnight hospital stays:  3 years old (on my birthday), hip surgery, that was a bummer.
Pet Peeve:  Being ignored.
Quote from a movie:  *I'm changing this one to TV series quote*
Andy: [singing] Claude Van Damme, Hair for Men, poison gas, NutraSweet. [speaking] It's gotta rhyme with "piece." Fancy Feast! [sings] Break me off a piece of that Fancy Feast! It's the cat food. Nailed it. 
Right or left handed:  Right handed
Siblings: my lil' sister, Tiffany
Time you wake up:  I think I’ll skip that. Ahem.
Underwear: NONE DUH. Kiddin'. Um yes, I wear underwear, is that the question?
Vegetables you dislike: Lima Beans! Those things are awful.
What makes you run late: I ask myself that question everyday
X-rays you've had done: This one is odd. So, Skip!
Yummy food you make: Praline Pumpkin Torte. (my signature dessert) & Katsudon (everybody loves it)
Zoo animal:  Owl

Now it's your turn! Link them up in the comments so I can read them. :) 

No comments: