Thursday, July 14

Awkward & Awesome Thursday + A Winner



Awkward
- The lack of posts these past two weeks. I have been in a Jeans & Ts funk that has been hard to shake. Any suggestions? Besides be less lazy. Haha

- Extreme Couponing. I have decided to try my hand at it. With the way things are going we need to save anywhere we can and groceries eat up a lot of our cash. Do any of you coupon? Have you been successful at it? Any tips? I have been doing so much reading up on the subject. I hope it works out. Seems complicated but I'm hoping it will get easier as I go along.

Awesome
- Harry Potter this weekend. It is so bittersweet. I am excited to see the last movie, I have heard so many great things about it. But I'm sad because its the end for a 2nd time (the first was reading book 7). I grew up with Harry Potter. My grandmother bought me the 1st book when it came out back in 1998 when I was 12. And I have followed the golden trio ever since. I truly feel like part of the Potter Generation. 
I have to keep telling myself: Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. 
How about you guys? Happy, sad, excited, devastated?

- Google+, I think I'm in love. Such a great social media site. I have always had issues with Facebook so I am thrilled for the change. If you want in on the fun, email me your email,  and I'll send you an invite.
shellseaoberski{at}gmail.com

- We have a winner from the Peace Republic Giveaway.
#12 - Adelyn Finley from Randomness from the Addie Corner 
Adelyn send me an email so we can get your headband to you.


For more Awkward and Awesome, check out Sydney's - The Daybook

No comments: